03 October 2005

First look - Again?

Wednesday will mark the first day of NHL games in over a year. Good luck to the NHL teams as they vie for the Stanley Cup once again...thank god. I missed seeing those greedy bastards play all last season, I had to get by on men's league and coaching little tikes all year.
Hopefully my buddy Chase and I will be hanging in the pub watching the Bo-Sox let it loose' on the stinky-sox and then the hockey begins!!

Anyway...I'm back at coaching little tikes again, and doing the mens' league thing, which is always fun; always most of the time.

Lots of items in the mix now-a-days...seems just last week, I was complaining of nothing to do....hmmm. Interesting how that works.
- Momm's is on her way out here this week, should be interesting. 1 week.
- Still trying to get Hockey lessons off the ice so to speak, not sure of ice-time.
- Still trying to make more connections in the world of instrument making (luthiery)...we'll see how that goes.

My next project - you know when you go to a hotel and they have those luggage stands that you can set your stuff on? Well, i'm making one of those, hopefully i'll be done so that when Mom gets here she can use it.

fun, fun, I know.

No comments: