28 September 2005

Watch-0ut

I am now taking friendly-fire, I think I need to change.

here's an interesting quote I overheard today "...life sucks because you suck. Stop whining about it and change something!" - Larry Winget, speaker.
(www.larrywinget.com) turn down your speakers if you access this site, cause he's got a terrible greeting of "who let the dogs out" {he's the pitbull of public speakers, so he says}

which actually is really good for a lot of people, including myself. I whine (as I like to call it bitching) alot. So what are some things that I could change...hmmm. Don't think there's enough room on this page or time to address it now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim, I think it's time you get involved in some sort of Club, or Charity Work, something that will consume the loads of free time you obviously have. My last little piece of advice. Slow Glove Hand!

BPDubs said...

"...life sucks because you suck. Stop whining about it and change something!"

This is going to be my new mantra. I love it! I need a change, and writhing in pain for two weeks after dental work is not the change I'm looking for.

JB said...

SP - i'll have you know I'm organizing a non-profit group to begin playing sled-hockey -for wheelchair/handi kids. I think that will do well to keep me busy.

JB