19 July 2005

A Team

No, Not "The A-Team" as most of you were probably psyched about some crazy news of Murdock or Mr. T; but our team. Jennie and I make the best team, and as we should, we are married now.

Married life is wonderful, just wanted to put that out there, it will be 1 month this saturday. We are attending a wedding for our friends Joe and Beth out in New Mexico, should be a lot of fun.

Also looking forward to Jennie and I going to California to see my Grandfather that I haven't seen in over 20 years. That's right, that's a long time. He wasn't around during my younger days and so now I've decided to let by-gones bite big-0nes and go out and see him. Family is family, you can't choose them, so you might as well get to know them.

On the other front: work is going again - - that's all I can say about that. Travel is picking up again and with that comes less time at home. But I think we can stand a day or two at most away from each other. If not were in real trouble.

Road trip box-score(s) - I'm behind on my favorite installment: the road trip box-score. I've got lots to shout about too, the trip to NC, the HONEYMOON, I'm sure there's more there than that. Anyway...

Big Gig: I had my first real gig - well sort of "real" gig. I played with Jennie at the Old folks home where our friend Carrie K. lives. So it's a tough crowd but they mostly turn their hearing aids down, in that case I can play as loud as I want. And they are a captive audience too (most are in wheelchairs and can't escape that well) so double bonus for me...

more later --


This is Seth Walker and Ephraim Owens performing at our wedding reception. Look for them in a town near you soon - if you like Jazz, Blues/Soul, Live authentic music - you'll love this combo. Check them out at www.sethwalker.com and www.ephraimowens.com

see you soon.?

2 comments:

BPDubs said...

Seth Walker played at your wedding??? Last fall, my ex-boyfriend saw him at Magnolia Fest in north Florida, loved him, bought his CDs. When we broke up, that was the one thing I kept (or stole, whatever) of his, the Seth Walker CDs. And I cherish them.

Congratulations on your wedding and your excellent taste in music!

Anonymous said...

Yes, But not only did he play our wedding, as he is my brother-in-law as well! thank you - and for your taste in music as well!

JB