07 July 2005

The party is over!

The wedding was a complete success! Folks from all over came to NC and had a great time (at least that's what I've heard anyway...) and we are happily married and have started our lives together. Now what.?!? What do we do now that the honeymoon is over and "real" life starts back up? I really don't know, it's back to the grind for me at work. Jennie is starting to get some lessons going again (violin students) and that's about it right now.

Not many things have changed since the wedding. We are still just as broke as before. Although we have all the utensils and pans you would need to host your own Emeril episode.

Anyway - things are great still. I love being married and all I know right now is that we don't need any kids for the time-being.

Enjoy some pics as I post them.

cya's

JB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What now? It's back to work to make up those borrowed vacation days. Wedding was great! SP

Anonymous said...

had a great time - many stories that will last a lifetime! (thanks prop)

JP