17 August 2008

How well informed are you?

This was so ripe I had to pick it.

I was listening to a talk-radio station here in NC last week, the topic was regarding getting your news and forming opionions regarding political/world issues.

Caller: "I watch all the different news stations - Fox, CNN, NBC, ABC; I get all sides of the story."

Host: "That's great to hear, do you watch or listen to MSNBC also?"

Caller: "I sure do; I want to make sure I'm getting all there is to know before I make my opinion or cast my votes for our public offices; I don't think most people do as much reading and listening as I do"

Host: "That's great to hear, a well-rounded, informed caller"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


...anyway -
All I can say is wow

See some links to your right to look for alternative news sources that are not known to be owned by corporate financiers of the world.

-enjoy

No comments: