09 January 2006

Come on over to my SPACE

Well, I did it. I have moved over to my-space dot com. Why? Well at the urging of some people here in Austin I guess that's why.

It's an interesting place, a place where i've actually met up with a few friends from college, so I think that works out for the best.

check it out at HERE lots of folks on here, and lots of music too.

Vince Young is going pro and all of Austin is Sad, literally, these people need something better to talk about. I think he is a good player and all, but damn, isn't there something else to talk about yet?? I'd rather hear about Martha Stewarts' trial or the result of Lindsay Lohann's latest asthma attack...since when is all this shit considered "Breaking News"?? and how!

Gotta go...it's play time for Merlin!

1 comment:

BPDubs said...

Augh! I sucked it up and got on MySpace, too, recently. It's been interesting...I kinda like seeing what people from high school are up to (and checking them off my list: "I am better than him. I am better than her. I've always been better than him..." It's cool, though, because I, too, have reconnected with some lost friends.

I've got to skedaddle and catch up on my reading -- you know, Us, People, Teen People... :)