21 April 2005

Project Needs

I am in need of a project. Any suggestions helpful. I probably should make a project out of my bank account; getting it organized. That's more like torture.
Finances are a pain in the ass, unless you are rich enough that you don't have to worry about it. Or does it just make it more worrisome that you have more? Any insights are helpful here.
Something in the woodworking world would be cool. Look below, i've made a wine-rack. A birdhouse is on the agenda, but yet again, I have no money, so supplies are just a bit of a limiting factor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting your wedding organized sounds like a good project for you. People will actually need invitations, things like that are very helpful for those who may be attending. SP

Anonymous said...

HEY - they "officially" got sent out yesterday. Yes that is quite an undertaking. Believe it or not, I still have spare time! i'm just that efficient. JB